PUMA finishes second in Cape Town
Volvo Ocean Race, PUMA Ocean Racing, skippered by Ken Read, finish second in the first leg of the Volvo Ocean Race, after a tough 6,500 mile battle with leg winners Ericsson 4. Crossing the finish line in Cape Town, South Africa at 17:44:55 GMT, earns them seven points for the leg and 13 in total to move them within one point of the overall race lead.
Picture by Rick Thomlinson/Volvo Ocean Race
- first F-class FireFly soon rigged by SmartRigging with PBO
- Code1 anti torsion luff cable for 1900m2 Code1
- GIANT SCHOONER ATHOS RIGGED BY SMARTRIGGING
- BMWORACLE takes it home !!
- SmartRigging and EasyRigging on display at Boot Dusseldorf
- Seasons Greetings by SmartRigging
- The Carbon Evolution, C-evo
- The New SIG 45 , with SmartRigging
- New GunBoat 66 sets sail, rigged by SmartRigging
- New X-65 equiped with SmartRigging IFS
- 8th Place for Shamoun at the Super Yacht Cup '09
- Congratulations Shamoun !!
- Innovation in production
- VOR update Team Puma
- SmartRigging supllied total PBO rigging for 'Shamoun'
- Gunboat 62, 66 & 90, total PBO SmartRigging
- Team PUMA, Volvo Ocean Race 2008
- SmartRigging to supply all PBO rigging for 'Athos'
- Congratulations to WestMarine Rigging.
- Marström expands business with SmartRigging.
- A revolution in rigging is here!
- Sail Faster with EasyRigging