Team PUMA, Volvo Ocean Race 2008
PUMA RACING TEAM
SmartRigging provided all furling cables to PUMA for the Volvo Ocean Race 2008, and wishes Ken Read and his crew all the best in this years competition.
Here is a team that should be able to cope with adversity, play a percentage game when discretion calls and pounce when opportunity presents itself. A high profile, well-drilled team that boasts experience and knowhow. Barring major damage, PUMA should be contesting every podium.
Finally, PUMA Sailing has partnered with Bladerider International to showcase a duo of fully PUMA-branded foiling Moths at all 11 Volvo Ocean Race stopover ports.
- first F-class FireFly soon rigged by SmartRigging with PBO
- Code1 anti torsion luff cable for 1900m2 Code1
- GIANT SCHOONER ATHOS RIGGED BY SMARTRIGGING
- BMWORACLE takes it home !!
- SmartRigging and EasyRigging on display at Boot Dusseldorf
- Seasons Greetings by SmartRigging
- The Carbon Evolution, C-evo
- The New SIG 45 , with SmartRigging
- New GunBoat 66 sets sail, rigged by SmartRigging
- New X-65 equiped with SmartRigging IFS
- 8th Place for Shamoun at the Super Yacht Cup '09
- Congratulations Shamoun !!
- Innovation in production
- VOR update Team Puma
- PUMA finishes second in Cape Town
- SmartRigging supllied total PBO rigging for 'Shamoun'
- Gunboat 62, 66 & 90, total PBO SmartRigging
- SmartRigging to supply all PBO rigging for 'Athos'
- Congratulations to WestMarine Rigging.
- Marström expands business with SmartRigging.
- A revolution in rigging is here!
- Sail Faster with EasyRigging